Our deeply held beliefs about people and ministry that determine who we are and guide what we do.
- God is at the center of the joyful life.
- Regular Bible reading, prayer, and worship are essential for spiritual growth.
- God is always relevant (all truth is God’s truth).
- People matter most to God and to us.
- Small groups provide the best environment for life change.
- People walk in wholeness by connecting to God and His people.
- The Church is God’s primary method to impact our world.
- Every member of God’s family is a minister to God’s world.
- God owns all we are and have (we manage his property).