CP Youth has one goal. Our mission is to lay a firm foundation of Jesus Christ in the lives of students, grades 6-12. CP Youth does not shy away from the difficult issues facing our youth today, nor do we shy away from encouraging our students to make a difference in their homes, schools, city, nation, or the world. We tackle the serious issues through biblical training, counseling, and Family Ministry. We take a whole family approach, focusing on relationships, and tackling the source of the issues, not merely the symptoms.
- CP Youth’s ministry is vital to helping teens integrate into the larger, intergenerational community of the church. We remind the church that teens are not marginalized members of the body, but co-creators and conspirators in the divine work of the church.
- CP Youth provides a safe place for teenagers of all walks. We are full of grace and forgiveness. We understand everyone makes mistakes and it is God’s grace and love that helps us through it.
- CP Youth is focused on trying to be genuine in our walks together. Friendship is key in all of this, and we welcome anyone regardless of believes or background into our family.
- CP Youth does nothing fancy when it comes down to our walk with Christ. No crazy rules or rituals. Just a relationship with our creator, just like the relationship we have with each other.
- CP Youth helps the church focus on the way of Jesus, which goes beyond tradition, dogma, and works.
- CP Youth tries to keep it simple as possible. We understand how crazy everyday life can be for a teenager, and want to help simplify things so our walk with God can be a little clearer.
- CP Youth’s ministry resists the status quo, helping the church stay relevant. Being relevant with our culture helps us to better relate to each other.
- CP Youth ministry focuses on inviting those who are not already part of the church into the deeper narrative of God’s plan.
Our Youth meetings are full of fun, learning, and laughter. Come join us!
CP Youth meets on Sunday mornings at 9:30 to help serve at the Sunday morning gathering, and Sunday nights from 6:00-8:00 for games, fellowship, food and a message.