Each of us has a calling of eternal significance right here on Earth. Many folks spend their whole lives trying to find significance while God offers it to them. As we join God’s family, as part of Belonging to Him and to One Another, we begin to discover our calling that leads to peace and joy in our hearts. Today, we’ll see how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to walk out the calling he has put on our lives.
Small Group Discussion
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- Have you learned anything from an unexpected source recently? Perhaps from a child, co-worker, or a neighbor?
- How has God gifted you uniquely? How can you teach others about Christ through your unique perspective?
- Can you remember a time you were admonished? Was it done well? How should we be admonishing one another?
- Paul talks about teaching and admonishing in the context of Christian virtue and community. What’s the importance of community for following after Christ?
- 6. How can we pray for you?