We Do Hard Stuff
One of the sayings around our house, especially when we’re struggling with something difficult, is “We do hard stuff.” It’s a reminder that, even though we might be doing something difficult, like an especially difficult math problem, take heart. We do hard stuff. We’ll get it done. The same holds true for God’s family, though hopefully with less math problems. What is some of the “hard stuff” we do? Today we’ll look at something particularly difficult God calls each of us to do. But take heart; We Do Hard Stuff.
Small Group Discussion
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- What things did/does God ask you to “put off” to live a new life in Christ?
- How do you find strength to forgive others when they have wronged you?
- What were you taught to believe about saying sorry? In what ways do we misuse the term, “I’m sorry?” How can we better confess our sins to one another, in a way that promotes honesty and reconciliation?
- Share a time when you gave forgiveness to someone or were given forgiveness from someone. How did it change the relationship?
- How can we pray for you?