We Gather Together
God’s family is known for many things. We love one another, we submit and serve one another, we pray for one another. As we continue our series entitled One Another, we’re looking at the many ways Scripture tells us to care for One Another. It’s all part of Belonging to One Another. Today, we’re going to look at a simple truth that makes all the One Another’s possible. A key component to living in God’s family is this: We Gather Together.
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- How does our society encourage others? Is this the same sort of encouragement that we see in this passage?
- Do you think there is importance in entering into the throne room of God with others? Is the Christian faith communal? How so?
- Have you experienced spiritual encouragement from someone? How was that experience important or effective?
- What are some practical ways you can be connected with and encourage others this week?
- How can we pray for you?